Monday, June 30, 2008

Fat Loss Scams Revealed!

Whether it's counting calories, following a strict fat loss diet, or popping supplement pills, we've all seen the fantastic claims people make about losing weight, AND how they can show you to do the same. I can tell you right now that 99% of these people are total frauds. You may have even fallen prey to one of these scam artists, selling you their latest "Fat Loss Program." Me too, I've bought so many of these programs that I can't even recall how many. I don't know why, but I tend to find the "good" in people, and I was "sold" by these marketing schemes time and time again, even after being scammed by another. Finally, after so many disappointments, I got FED UP. I decided to get to the bottom of this fascination we all have with fat loss programs, and find out if there really were any LEGITIMATE programs for fat loss.

Programs that say you should never eat a serving that is larger than your clenched fist are bogus. How about the ones that say only eat meat and what about the ones that have you drinking soup all day long. To be quite honest I'm disgusted with all these claims they make on ways to lose weight. They just don't work!

I'm going to tell you the secret to losing weight, first of all you've got to have a gut clenching desire to lose weight. This emotion has to come from deep inside of you; you have to tell yourself, "I've had ENOUGH! I HAVE to lose this weight or else." Making an association of your desired state with an emotion is what is going to get you off your butt to exercise.

Secondly, you've got to cleanse your body of all that guck you've stored away over the years. You have disgusting plaque and horrible little 'CRITTERS' living in your guts, it is EXTREMELY important to detox your system of all these before you can begin.

Lastly, use an exercise program that suits your needs! It is extremely important to match an exercise program with something you're comfortable with; otherwise you just won't exercise. Take these few steps and match them with a comprehensive workout and then you'll notice the difference in your weight.

Whether your goal is 10 lbs, 25 lbs, 50 lbs even 100 lbs or more remember you can do it! Visit http://www.FatLossScams.com to learn more.

Bruce Wright (I'm someone who's shed 56 lbs, if I can do it you can do it!)

http://www.FatLossScams.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home