Thursday, May 15, 2008

A Diet Where You Can Eat Whatever You Want

Now I am not sure about you but I can not get to grips with most of the so called best ever diets. This may be because I have a lack of discipline or perhaps it is my huge love of food and fatty foods at that. What I needed was a way of losing weight without it affecting the amount or the content of what I ate. It took me a long time to find this personal perfect dietary solution but I am now very proud to announce that I have discovered it. If you want to find out more please continue to read on.

I have always been a sucker for all of the so called bad foods but when I was young it did not seem to have any negative affect on me. I was actually always quite thin for my age and I remember that this used to really frustrate me. At this point I would yearn to have a much bulkier frame, from my early twenties I started to wish the opposite. I guess some would say that I am a perfectionist, this in truth would not be too far off the mark, I am a Virgo after all.

I first became unhappy with my own weight when I was in my early twenties and for the next ten years attempted to return back to a weight I would be happy with. I tried many diets but for whatever reason I had a lack of success. The problem was not so much in losing the weight but managing to keep it off. My weight was going up and down like a yo-yo which in actual fact is very unhealthy.

A couple of years ago I started to think about why I never seemed to gain weight during my teenage years. My diet was very poor but it did not seem to matter.

I eventually realised that when I was at school I played lots of sports. I was in the football team and would play football around three times a week. I played badminton, tennis and hockey and whats more I really enjoyed playing these sports.

Since leaving school I had not in truth kept up playing these sports and this is when my weight problems started to rear their ugly heads. Therefore the solution would be to live in the same way that I did when I was a teenager. I now play some form of sport around four times a week and on the other days, I always ensure that I am doing some form of physical exercise.

This has helped me to attain a weight I am happy with. I am sure this form of diet will not be suitable for everyone but it has worked for me.

Stephen Hill helps to promote a number of websites including:

stuttering children

natural hgh supplements

hormone therapy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home