Friday, July 4, 2008

71 Weight Loss Tips - Surefire Success Strategies for All of Us

I'm often asked if I'm familiar with the 71 weight loss tips, and if I can "explain" what exactly they are. It's interesting how urban legends can spread, and especially online, this diverse set of inspirational ideas and quotes related to weight loss has taken on the sheen of a mystical guidebook for melting away the weight. It's not... What this simple text document does do is highlight the very best lessons that a whole cross-section of people from different walks of life have learned in their quest for an improved body image and self transformation.

I'm not sure who originally posted them, but you can find them in simple blogs everywhere, reprinted freely - and for the most part are comprised of little self help affirmations like - " take it slow - you didn't gain all the weight in one weekend, so you surely won't lose it all that way either" .

Other pointers are - "find a passion" and " it won't work until you do it for yourself" and things of that nature. Very simple, straightforward advice and heartfelt assimilations of the collective wisdom of many. But, contrary to many who ask for an opinion on them, there really isn't ANYTHING to opine about... I am in complete and full agreement with anything and everything that inspires, motivates, moves and coerces you to take action and attack your weight problems.

The central point always is, and always will be this. You have to take action, and whatever leads to that place is exactly what will work for you. Timing is often key. When people get to the point of their lives where absolute desperation kicks in regarding their bodies, their health and their futures...my experience tells me that is EXACTLY when the motivational motor kicks into high gear! I'm hoping you are there today - but if not, I'm willing to keep trying to inspire you to get there.

No More Chubby Tummy I told My Hubby!

Read on...to discover how you can lose weight, feel great, and turn heads on the beach, in the boardroom and in the bedroom...guaranteed!

(Even if you've never lost a pound on ANY diet ever before!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home