Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Having Trouble Finding The Time To Lose Weight? No More Excuses!

I am guilty for not exercising or eating right because until now I just didn't have the time to exercise or prepare a healthy meal.

As a working mother of two, I have enough trouble finding time to spend with my children let alone set aside time for me!

Does this sound like you? Do you keep putting off a commitment to lose weight because you just don't have time?

Ok, no more excuses! It is time to get your butt into gear and start eating right and exercising to lose weight so you can ultimately improve your lifestyle!

So what do you need to do?

First, you need to plan your weekly meals in advance, making sure you get plenty of protein, fruit, vegetables and other healthy foods. Avoid foods high in trans fats and sugar. I try to make my lunches the night before.

Secondly, you MUST make the time to exercise. Interval training is a great way to burn calories along with resistance training. Be sure to exercise a minimum of 90 minutes a week, with each exercise session lasting at least 15 minutes. Put 100% effort into your exercise routine - you want to lose weight don't you? Going for a leisurely walk for 15 minutes isn't the kind of exercise I'm talking about here. Go hard!

Yes, it's going to take some effort on your part if you want to lose weight, but consider the benefits you will achieve if you do - you will look great, you will feel great, and you will have the energy to do what needs to be done each day!

I recently purchased a program that eliminated every excuse I had, so now it's time for me to take action so why don't you too!?

If you really want to lose weight, then here's what you must do right now...

Visit http://www.overweightandunhappy.com and make sure you take advantage of the free offers available, including the free weight loss ecourse or you can check out Michelle's progress as she attempts to become a Yummy Mummy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home